Chaos V-Ray is a popular choice for Architects to render scenes that are considered better than Revit can do on its own. There is an excellent library of materials.
All Chaos V-Ray licenses include:
- Integrations for 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Maya, Nuke, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, and Unreal.
- Chaos Cosmos (online content library).
- (x1) Render node
You have a choice of the following:
- Chaos V-Ray Solo – is a fixed seat license.
- Chaos V-Ray Premium – includes Chaos Phoenix, Chaos Scans, Chaos Player, and Chaos Cloud. Premium licenses are floating licenses and is not locked to a specific machine.
- Chaos V-Ray Enterprise – if you own 5 or more licenses, you quality for Enterprise licenses which are the same as Premium licenses but cheaper.
Render node – if you want to use additional computers to render scenes, you need to purchase an additional render node for the machine.
It is possible in a local are network to install a license server to administer all the licenses, but if only local licenses with no render nodes are used, it is simpler to install a license server on each machine on which the local license is installed on. Then one can just run the service on Windows startup.
If you are struggling to make sense of how to plan your Chaos license deployment, please contact Micrographics so we may be of assistance.
People, Systems, and Businesses Perform better with Micrographics.
Our highly experienced Application Engineers can assist you with: